Other Available Resources ECO Home Page
- Borrow a Kill-A-Watt unit to measure the electricity used by your appliances and electronics. It's easy - just plug it in! Contact ECO@c3huu.org .
- Borrow a DVD: Kilowatt Ours, Escape from Suburbia, A Crude Awakening , A Sea Change , Renewal , No Impact Man , The Story of Stuff and more. Click here for our DVD Library.
- for a brief description of these and other DVDs for loan. Contact ECO@c3huu.org or visit the ECO table on the first Sunday of the month to borrow a DVD.
- Join groups to actively Reuse and Recycle resources, such as Recycles.org. C3HUU is a member; you can join as an individual, too. Our Recycles.org sponsor has more information.
- To find out more about recycling all sorts of items, visit Orange County's recycling page. Also try Freecycle to give away items you don't need or find items you do need.