COVID Precautions in effect for In person programming for Children and Youth
- Masks are currently required for all indoor Religious Programs and in the Religious Education spaces except when participants are consuming food.
- Infants and toddlers are not required to wear masks
- Outdoor Religious Education programs are mask optional.
- All Staff are vaccinated, both adult and youth staff.
- Please do not come to in person activities if anyone in your family is sick or has been exposed to COVID.
- After a positive COVID test, do not return to in person activities until there is a negative COVID test or the insolation period has ended.
- Please let Marion Hirsch know if your child has a positive COVID test and has attended church programs in the previous week. If there is a positive COVID test in one of the RE Circles, we will inform parents that there was a positive COVID test but will not name the person.