We Live Our Mission Together
Together we nurture spiritual growth:
Each Sunday our services are filled with worship and music, the foundation of our spiritual growth. We build on that foundation with covenant groups, weekly meditation, spiritual exploration for adults, children and youth religious education, and campus ministry
Together we support and care for each other:
We share joys and concerns, our caring ministry supports us in times of distress, our minister is there to support us in times of joy and of sorrow. We build community and fellowship by welcoming new members and our many opportunities for fellowship from picnics to potlucks. We have groups for fun from Outdoor Connections to Flaming Chalice softball to our Women’s Circle and the UUukes..
Together we effect change through our love for the world:
Social justice has been a part of our church since its founding. We are a partner in HKonJ and participate throughout our community through our Community Service Ministry, the Charles M. Jones Peace and Justice Committee, and Standing on the Side of Love. Eco has demonstrated our love for the world through all of the efforts to make us more environmentally conscious, not the least of which are the solar panels on our roof.
Each of these activities is supported by you when you give together!
Together we support:
- Our wonderful staff that makes all of this possible. (33% of our budget)
- Our facilities and administrative costs provides our base. (30 %of our budget)
- Our denomination which provides us invaluable support. (20% of our budget)
- Our ministries which brings us these programs. (17% of our budget)
- The wider community through Share the Plate. ($32,865 given in 2014)